Can not update rules_du_jour

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 12:09:55 IST 2007

Marcello Anderlini wrote:
> Hello, I run manualy rules_du_jour_wrapper, I've noticed that rules never
> gets updated.
> For example for this rules I get this msg:
> ===========================
> 70_sare_stocks.cf was up to date [skipped downloading of
> http://rulesemporium.com/rules/70_sare_stocks.cf ] ...
> No files updated; No restart required.
>
> And this is similar for all other rules.
>
> What could be wrong ?

Check the RulesEmporium web site to see if they have actually been
updated recently.

I don't think there has been any updated or new rules for a while.  But
I have changed to using sa-update instead of rules_du_jour.

--
Anthony Peacock
"A CAT scan should take less time than a PET scan.  For a CAT scan,