Release 4.64.1-1 beta

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at lists.com.ar
Mon Sep 24 12:33:16 IST 2007

Hi have you seen my mail about the bug/feature with CustomFunctions and
Virus Scanning?

very short version
When "Dangerous content scanning" is enabled, and Virus Scanning is a
custom funcion, all the mails are virus checked despite the return value
of the function.

In the other mail, I wrote a long version (and quick and dirty
workaround).

When I'll have a little time for this I could code a patch for this.

Saludos

Leonardo Helman
Pert Consultores
Argentina