New MailScanner Features

Jay Chandler lists at sequestered.net
Thu Sep 20 22:42:39 IST 2007

The new version of MailScanner has a few nifty features that I like--
particularly the watermarking.

The issue I'm having is in getting the phishing bad list updated via
cron.  I build Mailscanner from the FreeBSD ports tree, and until today
didn't realize there were cron scripts living in /usr/local/libexec that
did useful things, like updating the virus scanners.

I don't see a script in there for updating the bad list, nor can I find
a reference to one anywhere.  Has this just not been written yet, or did
the port maintainer miss something?

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist