Blacklist Subject Modification

Rich Berrill Rich at GlaserTechnology.com
Thu Sep 20 15:53:24 IST 2007

Greetings,

I'm having a small issue with MailScanner and I was wondering if anyone
else may have come up with a solution for this in the past.  I have a
user that when a message is blacklisted wants to have it given a
specific subject heading rather than just {Spam} if the message was
blacklisted.  At present I don't see a way that this is possible, and a
few days of searching archive and the web I haven't found an answer.  I
have decent Perl experience and if it involves changing a few files I
have no issue doing that.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Rich