Sanesecurity database corrupt!

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Sep 19 14:04:39 IST 2007

I have had this a couple of times this morning but the download script I
use checks to see if the files are valid before attempting to use them
:-

gunzip: /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb.gz: invalid compressed data--crc error

gunzip: /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb.gz: invalid compressed data--length
error
LibClamAV Error: Problem parsing database at line 5192
LibClamAV Error: Can't load /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb: Malformed
database
ERROR: Malformed database
        ClamAV had a problem using /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb! (error:
50)
        We will not move /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb into the Database
directory
        Renaming /var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb to
/var/tmp/clamdb/phish.ndb.bad for you to check