Bad filename detected

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Sep 19 09:46:53 IST 2007

I am guessing that the attachment contains foreign text?
The problem is caused by the 'file' command thinking it is an executable
file. Executables dont have a common header so some foreight words at
the start of the file can cause this problem.
Yoy can remove the offending entries from the /usr/share/file/magic
file. Search through the archives for more information on this.