dangerous content

infolistas listas grupolistas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 12:45:39 IST 2007

That user isnt sending anything more than is set on the rules. ( atachments
of all type are  allowed to be send). Only 9 users are allowed to send
attachments outside,all attachments are allowed inside domain,  that user is
one of them, the problem is only with her and another specific user, thats
from our own domain.
how do I turn the dangerous content checking out? will it interfeer with the
incoming checking of outside domain?
How can I make an exception for only one user?
I couldnt find anything, that pointed to the problem , the only thing
strange is that the messages coming from that user to the other specific
user where requeued, nor mailscanner nor spamassassin pointed anything
diferent.
Do you need logs?
Thanks