ArchiveMail Exclusions

Stephen Conway sconway at wlnet.com
Mon Sep 17 16:32:19 IST 2007

Hello Julien:

Yes, sorry I think I wasn't clear what I was asking.  I know that if you
enter as an action here an e-mail address that messages will go to that
e-mail.  But as I have seen, this sends a 'copy' of the message to the
address (meaning that a copy still goes to the original recipient).  Is
there a way for example, putting a ! in front of the address, where the
message is actually forwarded (not copy) to the other address?

Also, I have another item as well.  I have blacklist file, and it seems that
if MailScanner sees another 'X-Spam: No' flag in the message, that it will
not block the message even if on the black list.  Any way to bypass this, to
make MailScanner scan for Spam even if the message has been scanned by
another Relay server before?

Thanks as always for assistance.

Steve