spams blacklist

infolistas listas grupolistas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:52:39 IST 2007

Hi users, is it possible to blacklist all domains and only allow some of
them add whitelist?(only receive mail from specific domains)
Is it possible to do that for specific users too?
Ex: user1 may  send mail to anyone but can only receive from some specific
domains
EX: user 2 may send mail to anyone and can receive mail from all domains
How can I optimise mailscanner and spamassassin , they where working well
until saterday when I began to receive lots of spam?

Thanks