High scoring spam rules file

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 17 14:59:23 IST 2007

Hi,

mailinglist wrote:
> Shouldn't be a typo there I still can't see it if there is.

Did you cut&paste the example configuration lines or retype them?

If you cut&pasted them, then you are missing two colons (:) after the "To"s.

> Yes I restarted Mailscanner after this but no joy.
>
> Dee

Anthony Peacock
"A CAT scan should take less time than a PET scan.  For a CAT scan,
  they're only looking for one thing, whereas a PET scan could result in
  a lot of things."    - Carl Princi, 2002/07/19