User postfix refuses to run sa-learn

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:52:38 IST 2007

On 16/09/2007, Martin Wickman <martin.wickman at xms.se> wrote:
(snip)

> >> Please do :-)
> >>
> > Tomorrow... Morgonstund har guld i mun(d):-):-).
>
> Heh. Sant. :)

Well, since those instructions seem to be for a certain amavisd
user/group, I can well see them working;-):-).
Basically change the group on the file to something else than root or
postfix, then try it with user=postfix:<that other group> ... and you
should be fine, more or less. I haven't tested this though... Leave
that to you...:-).
But best (from a multitude of perspectives) is to go with Gareths
suggestion of putting it all in a DB.

Usually, I think people tend to set things like this up like a public
IMAP folder where they can drop the actual message (thus avoiding the
problem of forwarding entirely), not a forwarding address. Might work
OK for you too.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn