Blacklists by ip/mail/domain for each domain ...

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Sep 12 15:59:15 IST 2007

Glad its working for you.

The only thing I know that it does not do is thngs like the following.

user1 has an account user1 at domain1.com
user1 has additional filters applied to their account as
user1a at domain1.com and user at domain2.com.

user1 can see all email sent to them at their primary email address and
the two addresses in the filters. However only email sent to there
primary email address is whitelisted or blacklisted unless an
administrator adds additional filters for the other specific addresses.

I have written a patch to add the extra functionality so that
white/blacklists also apply to addresses in the users filters.
It can be downloaded from http://www.gbnetwork.co.uk/mailscanner/