Spam Free "Archive Mail"

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:05:50 IST 2007

On 10/09/2007, Graham S. Jarvis <gsjarvis at infoservers.net> wrote:

>  Hello All,
>
> I have tried to google the list for help on how to get the spam out of
> the "Archive Mail" files.
> The only thing I could find was:
> (http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2006-March/059056.html)
> but DrewB doesn't seem to be around any more.
>
> Does anyone have a similar script because it sounds like a good way to
> do sa-learn's as well.
>
> Is there a switch in the conf for doing this, Julian?
Although I'mm certainly not Jules, I think it is safe to say: No, there isn't.

If you need an "after scanning archive", you are much better off doing
that with the Actions (Non-spam, spam, high scoring spam... or
similar... Recent releases have ... made this more flexible:-). Simply
store everything (for a while) and use the nonspam quarantine as your
archive;).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn