Just some ideas for upcoming MailScanner releases

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Sep 6 10:53:53 IST 2007

If MailScanner was dished out using yum, we'd have to change the way
things are done too.

For example, the equivalents of upgrade_mailscanner_conf and
upgrade_languages_conf would have to be done seamlessly on install of
the RPM.  Otherwise they could easily get overlooked.

Personally, I think automating that is a good idea anyhow, as long as
you save the original config files in .rpmsave versions.

Cheers,

Phil
--
Phil Randal