Prombem with rule actions

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Sep 4 20:35:40 IST 2007

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = BAYES_99=>store,non-deliver
SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>=20=>store,non-deliver
non-deliver option works but store does not

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>=20=>forward
test at cdlive.co.uk,store,non-deliver
non-deliver works but store and forward dont

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>=20=>forward test at cdlive.co.uk,store
store works!
but foward doesnt

I am beginning to see a pattern here...

SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>=20=>forward
test at cdlive.co.uk,non-deliver,store
store works
non-deliver doesn't

It looks to me that only the last option works.

Lets try it a little bit different
SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>=20=>non-deliver, SpamScore>=20=>store
Not delivered and stored - SUCCESS!

It looks like there may be a parsing bug.