queue time

infolistas listas grupolistas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:52:14 IST 2007

right now I have a mail that is queue ( spam for about ) 10 minutes

755557FFC5 <https://10.10.10.5:10000/postfix/view_mailq.cgi?id=755557FFC5> Tue
Sep 4 11:45:57 postmaster at public.zz.ha.cn vzfkpt at mail.mfplan.com.br
3.25 kB connect
to mail.mfplan.com.br[200.209.187.5]: Connection timed out
E44BB7FFC1<https://10.10.10.5:10000/postfix/view_mailq.cgi?id=E44BB7FFC1>
Tue
Sep 4 11:41:32 MAILER-DAEMON otych at mail.mfplan.com.br 6.71 kB connect to
mail.mfplan.com.br[200.209.187.5]: Connection timed out

# MailScanner --lint
Read 759 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
MailScanner setting GID to  (1001)
MailScanner setting UID to  (1001)

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
config: failed to parse, now a plugin, skipping: ok_languages pt
SpamAssassin reported no errors.
Using locktype = flock
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = auto"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamav