Prombem with rule actions

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Sep 4 12:22:01 IST 2007

Thanks for that. I have changed it to postfix but I dont think it makes
any real difference since it is already running as postfix so it could
not change the user to root anyway.

I changed my high scoring spam actions to add the deliver option and an
incoming high scoring spam and virus was detected and copies were saved
in the following places :-
20070904/spam/CF509AA0090.2CC09
20070904/CF509AA0090.2CC09/message
i.e it worked fine and two copies of the message was saved. That is fine
with me.

I then switched to using
SpamAssassin Rule Actions = SpamScore>=20=>store,non-deliver

A few spams with a score of >20 came in and they were not delivered but
still were not logged in the spam directory.

Previously when I had a spam with score >20 which was also identified as
a virus then nothing was stored also not even to the virus store which
seems very wrong.