INFECTED:: Phishing.Heuristics.Email.SpoofedDomain:: ....

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Wed Oct 31 10:26:38 GMT 2007

The fault is equivilent to scanning mail with the
--no-phishing-restrictedscan clamscan option. The update to mailscanner
disabled this option as the author of the clamavmodule made an error and
had this option enabled as the default option.

I am not 100% sure whether the mailscanner fix came out in 4.62 or 4.63
but I believe it was the latter.