Configuration file not being read?

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Tue Oct 30 16:46:28 GMT 2007

Rob,

Is it at all possible that you're still somehow running an ancient
version of MailScanner which isn't passing SpamAssassin Local State Dir
to SA?

The key setting is

SpamAssassin Local State Dir = /var/lib/spamassassin

(pre SA 3.1.4 (I think, too lazy to look up my previous posts on this
subject, it would have been /var/lib)

Cheers,

Phil
--