My boss wants to try out a service provider for spam

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Oct 30 15:26:41 GMT 2007

Steve Campbell wrote:

> Either I'm doing a very bad job of handling this, or they just want me
> for something else around here. I fight this about once every 6
> months.

Well, if they want a commercial offering, point them to FSL
(www.fsl.com) and get them to buy you a DefenderMX or BarricadeMX.  Good
old MailScanner technology on steroids with a phone number attached.
You'll get a nifty appliance doing what you're already doing and they
get to sleep nights because they spent money.  If it costs it must be
good, right?  You don't have to tell 'em that you're already doing most
of what it does for free.  <g>

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt Jule's or Steve's feelings if they sold
another unit either!

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500