Too many attachements / e-mail bouncing?

Blaze King blazek at lake-coe.k12.ca.us
Mon Oct 29 15:27:18 GMT 2007

Thanks for the responses; forgot to mention a couple of things...

We're running Sendmail 8.13.8, the ClamAV that came with Julian's script (0.91.2), and SquirrelMail 1.4.8.  And I'd like to post the entire message details, but because of all the bounces, these messages are >10MB.  Here's the header info with a few details removed: