Increase score for an RBL hit

Jay Chandler lists at sequestered.net
Sun Oct 28 05:44:37 GMT 2007

Michael Mansour wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just started using the APEWS RBL and got some hits on it for IP ranges from some well known Australian ISP's (which some of my friends and family use).
>
> Because their emails got hit in that RBL, then they were blocked.
>
> Is there a way I can configure that a hit in an RBL increases the SA score instead of blocking the email entirely?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Michael.

> Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.

For the record, APEWS isn't a great list to use for a number of reasons.
  I hate spam with a passion, but wouldn't dream of using APEWS for
anything even approaching a serious production system.

They block something like 38% of all netspace, or did a couple months
back...

--
Jay Chandler / KB1JWQ
Living Legend / Systems Exorcist