Disable MCP notification based on SA rule hit

Dave Jones davejones70 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:50:56 IST 2007

We have MCP working properly to check some basic profanity in email and
notify without delivery.  Now I have a need to check for some keywords in
the subject or body then not deliver or notify.  Can this be done with a
rules file?  I only see some keywords like "From:", "To:", and "Virus:" for
the rules and I think I would need something like "Rule:" with the desired
SA rule as an argument.

It looks like the "SpamAssassin Rule Actions =" is designed for this in the
non-MCP run of SA.  Is there an equivalent in the MCP section toward the
bottom on the MailScanner.conf?

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

--
Dave Jones