strange 550 error

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Tue Oct 23 00:59:30 IST 2007

Chris Yuzik wrote:
> Ken
>
>> that's milter-null speak.
>
> I figured.
>
>> Turn off milter null if you are running the MailScanner watermarking
>> on incoming and outgoing mail.
>
> Did that. It's strange that this only started happening today, yet
> nothing has changed on the server in weeks. I wonder if Microsoft sent
> down a patch to Outlook or something.

It wouldn't surprise me. Last week we had someone who's outlook was
sending doubles of everything. They insisted that they "only clicked on
send-receive once, so how could it be Outlook"? It's so hard to explain
this stuff to users.. :-\ My guess is that M$ has made it easy to create
complex filters that do strange stuff with email as a side effect.
Ken

--
Ken Anderson
Pacific.Net