strange 550 error

Chris Yuzik itdept at fractalweb.com
Tue Oct 23 00:11:44 IST 2007

Suddenly today, we're getting users complaining that when they do a
send/receive in outlook, they get a message that says:

"Sending reported error (0x800CCC69) The server responded 550 5.7.1 DSN
or MDN for message that did not originate here"

We haven't made any changes to the server for a couple of weeks. I'm not
sure whether this would be an issue with MailScanner's watermarking
feature or whether it would be Milter-null. In any case, does anyone
have any ideas how to stop these strange messages?

Thanks.