Weird Problem with MailScanner

Damian Rivas damian at cht.com.ar
Mon Oct 22 15:42:02 IST 2007

Paul Houselander: I forgot to answer you your question, yes there are
lots of underivable messages, but they are not the most, the biggest
portion of mails stuck are spam, however underivable messages are a
considerable number and perhaps you are probably right and the server is
under a backscatter attack. I'll check the documentation you sent me.
There is no doubt, I'll have to implement a recipient checking at smtp
level(as Jason has advised me).

<http://www.cht.com.ar/>