Weird Problem with MailScanner

Damian Rivas damian at cht.com.ar
Fri Oct 19 17:37:35 IST 2007

Yeah, I was thinking in upgrading the hardware, but for me that means:
installing an entirely new server. But I wanted to know if it can be a
software error to fix the problem at least temporarily to give me time
to install the new and upgraded server.

Thanks for the data on memory minimun recommendation Gareth.

<http://www.cht.com.ar/>