Postfix, Mail Scanner and Mailscanner-mrtg

Phuntsho Ugyel p_ugyel at telecom.net.bt
Fri Oct 19 09:28:43 IST 2007

Hi,
I got my mailgraph up and running but somehow the graphs displayed are
empty.

Following are the configuration that i have made.
(OS- FreeBSD)
In /usr/local/etc/rc.d/mailgraph, changed

${mailgraph_flags="--logfile /usr/local/www/apache22/mail/maillog
--daemon-rrd=/var/db/mailgraph --ignore-localhost --daemon
--daemon-pid=${mailgraph_pidfile}"}

In mailgraph-init:
MAILGRAPH_PL=/usr/local/sbin/mailgraph.pl
MAIL_LOG=/usr/local/www/apache22/data/mail/maillog
PID_FILE=/var/db/mailgraph/mailgraph.pid
RRD_DIR=/var/db/mailgraph

As for the maillog files, i created a crob job to ftp the files from the
Mail server to the Network Monitor server. Am i heading the right
direction??

-Phuntsho