attach disclaimer to outgoing email

Chris Hardy chris at clh.org.uk
Thu Oct 18 08:22:55 IST 2007

Morning :)

The option you're looking for is :

Inline HTML Signature
Inline Text Signature

Put your info into those - in the appropriate format (HTML and plain
text) and they'll be added to all emails in an out

You also need to set 'Sign Clean Messages' to yes for it to work

You could write a ruleset so that outgoings are tagged with one message,
and incomings are with another if you want to be clever :)

HTH

chris
Harondel J. Sibble wrote:
> I'm having a brain furt and can't remember the name of the feature I need to
> implement. Client wants some text added to all outgoing messages, you know
> the one, "this is a privleged communication, if it's not addressed to you
> delete it without reading" blah blah blah.
>
> What's that feature called in MS?  I went throught the MailScanner.conf file
> and I see there are ways to append after spam and virus scans, but don't see
> a way to just append to all outgoing messages in general, The client's
> calling this an endnote, but that's not quite the right term, can someone
> help me out here.  I know MS can do this, I just don't remember what it's
> called, so can't look up how to implement it... :-(
>
> Thanks.

believed to be clean.