fake ASDA spam

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Mon Oct 15 19:19:20 IST 2007

Here's what I use.

header   HC_ASDA        Subject =~ /(?:\d{3} ASDA|ASDA \$\d{3} worth
of)/
describe HC_ASDA        Hundreds of bucks ASDA
score    HC_ASDA        5

In our environment false positives don't matter, as our users aren't
supposed to be doing their shopping in working hours.

Not that there have been any FPs so far.

Cheers,

Phil