Porn mails ... all with low score ...

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Oct 14 23:33:19 IST 2007

Mikael Syska wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have one person, who gets so many porn mails ... probebly his own
> fault ... since he is the only one.
>
> But never the less ... its a pain.
>
> These four mails:
> http://bigbabies.dk/spam/05C5C80A856.txt - 1,12
> http://bigbabies.dk/spam/3DE0980A85C.txt - 2,3 - this dont hit my
> bayes_00 but the bayes_50
> http://bigbabies.dk/spam/A06AF80A862.txt - 0,05
> http://bigbabies.dk/spam/EE8CE80A855.txt - 1,32
>
> Other than that ... mails are considered spam over 5.5 ...

They all seem to come from weak parties. But the ackward thing is that
the To: header is not even close.

If it were me I would start to write something to tag this and kill this
at the MTA level.

Check if the source is not local. Then see if the To: header goes to one
of the known weak parties.

I mean. Why would I receive a message to me where the To: line is
obviously garbled.

Hugo.

PS: It is definitely time I start writing down my notes on some webpage.

	for they are subtle and quick to anger.