Question about rules

Andrea Bazzanini andreab at guttadauro.com
Fri Oct 12 11:19:27 IST 2007

Hello Guys.

I have changed mailscanner.conf and add this line

Scan Messages = %rules-dir%/scan.messages.rules

Below i write content of scan.messages.rules file

FromOrTo:       *@domain1.net        yes
FromOrTo:       *@domain2.com        yes
FromOrTo:       Default:                no

I try send message to domain1 and domain2 and email is correctly
processed by mailscanner. I made another test and send email to domain3.
Domain3 is processed ...
IMHO domain3 must be delivered without any control !!!

Why messages for domain3 are processed ???

Many Thanks

AndreA

NB: sorry about bad english

--
Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi, ed e' risultato non infetto.