sendmail ldap exchange

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Oct 11 20:20:05 IST 2007

Take a look at the smf-sav milter - a number of folks here are using it,
including myself, and it works just jiffy.  Quite easy to set up.  I'm
not sure about the multiple domains part.  I accept for multiple
domains, but my Exchange server knows about all of them, so it isn't a
problem.  If you have multiple Exchange servers that don't do address
synchronization it may or may not work.  But it's easy, free and works
well for us here...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500