optimisation hints required & broken links on wiki

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Oct 11 17:53:05 IST 2007

on 10/11/2007 3:30 AM Sandro Dentella spake the following:
> On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 07:09:44PM +0100, Martin.Hepworth wrote:
>> SAndro
>>
>> Have a look in the wiki (wiki.mailscanner.info) for upto date  info.
>
> really all the links that i report as broken are from the wiki...
>
>>>   need to optimize but reading the wiki I discovered some relevant links
>>> are
>>>   broken, namely:
>>>
>>>   How to run a DCC:
>>>        http://www.mailscanner.info/serve/cache/312.html
>>>
>>>   Bayes growing out of control
>>>        http://www.mailscanner.info/serve/cache/317.html
>>>
>>>   How to manually train SpamAssassin:
>>>       http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/serve/cache/98.html
>>>

> I'd really like to have correct links. I'd like to try to run DCC myself
>

> sandro
> *:-)

I don't know if Julian still has archives of this older content, but maybe if
it could be put up somewhere for a few months, we could all add it to the wiki
as time permits.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and