MySQL Error on Mailscanner load

Jason Gottschalk Jason at SYO.Com
Thu Oct 11 18:04:38 IST 2007

Hello mailscanner,

  So last night I get a call from my ISP saying my server is not
  responding. I was snoozing so they waited the 20 minutes I require
  then they rebooted it for me. It came back up and everything seems
  just ducky....

  Then I go to have a peak at MailScanner a bit ago, and SHEBANG! I
  have a problem, that most likely caused my server lockup during the
  night.

  Here is my error when I try to load MailScanner:  Any ideas? My
  fellow Gurus...

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result
set in
/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/3rdparty/mailwatch/functions.php on
line 530
Error executing query:

Got error 127 from table handler

SQL:

SELECT
 id AS id2,
 LEFT(hostname,INSTR(hostname,'.')-1) AS host,
 DATE_FORMAT(timestamp, '%d/%m/%y%H:%i:%s') AS datetime,
 from_address,
 to_address,
 subject,
 size as size,
 isspam,
 ishighspam,
 spamwhitelisted,
 spamblacklisted,
 virusinfected,
 nameinfected,
 otherinfected,
 sascore,
 report,
 ismcp,
 issamcp,
 ishighmcp,
 mcpsascore,
 '' AS status
FROM
 maillog
WHERE
 1
ORDER BY
 date DESC,
 time DESC
LIMIT 50

--

Best regards,

 Jason Gottschalk                         mailto:Jason at SYO.Com
 SYO Computer Engineering Services, Inc.
 SYO - Servicing Your Organization
 586-286-2557