mail char encoding

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Thu Oct 11 12:18:01 IST 2007

Hi Jan

> Im having some problems with danish special chars that are sometimes
> "changed" during the scanning process. I've prob. set the wrong char
> encoding of the server or something. Im sure I read somewhere to set
> something like this, but now I cannot find it anywhere.
>
> Running centos4.5, installed mailscanner using rpm.

We are running mailscanner allmost entirely with danish clients, and
therefor have lots of danish emails going through our system, and ive never
heard of any mails being changed, except when mailscanner thinks there is a
phishing attempt and insert a warning, are you sure that its mailscanner
that’s changing your mail chars?

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS