optimisation hints required & broken links on wiki

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Oct 9 12:06:46 IST 2007

What is your setting for 'Max Children' in MailScanner.conf?
Given your processor and amount of RAM it should be set to no more than
10.

Are you using clamav?
If you are use clamavmodule or clamd. Clamav method loads the signatures
for each batch which takes longer. Clamav 0.90 has a bug causing it to
take a long time loading the signatures aswell.

What version of spamassassin are you running?