ms, sanesecurity, clamd and freebsd

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Oct 8 18:46:33 IST 2007

How did you download it ? Just make sure no characters have been transformed when you dragged it down.  If done via a browser, try using wget to the URL.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net