Stopping hotmail relayers

hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sun Oct 7 18:55:27 IST 2007

Gareth wrote:
> I use rbldnsd I configure Postfix to use it. I then create by own private
> rbl file.
>
> You could also use my autoblock script to block IPs which are sending only
> spam.
> http://www.gbnetwork.co.uk/mailscanner/mailwatch2rbl/

I think you miss the point from my question. All messages come from
hotmail. People are seriously misusing hotmail to relay. It is peanuts
just to give hotmail the finger but that would start a bit of a riot in
the family.

So I want to cut off the SMTP connection when I hit this header showing
me the PERP is living in some country I do not have any relatives in.

I have however not found a way to match a section of the header against
a RBL in postfix. (It might very well be impossible.)

Hugo.

	for they are subtle and quick to anger.