Anyone using MIMEDefang w/MailScanner to verify TO: address is valid

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Oct 5 14:09:26 IST 2007

I use it and it works very well. I have two mailservers for a few
domains. Each one acts as a gateway for it's own domain. The other acts
as a secondary for the other domain. Both have the mailboxes for their
respective domains. I check for a valid address with MimeDefang whenever
an email comes through a secondary. The primary checks itself with
Sendmail so there is no need for MD to kick in, although it's there..

I can send you the filter if this is similar to what you are wanting to
do, along with a brief explanation of how it works.

Steve Campbell