4.64.3: raise spam score via watermark?

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Thu Oct 4 17:07:23 IST 2007

Gang,

I got Julian's revised version of Message.pm this morning, put it in
and it works great for logging what watermarking is doing.  So I chose
an increase of 2.0 due to watermarking.  If I had chosen
"spam" instead of a number, I guess this would have been equivalent
to the default of 6.0, right?

Any suggestions on what to set this number to?

Jeff Earickson
Colby College