Error in mailscanner with ID's duplicated

Dario Hernan slacker.ar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:40:51 IST 2007

I'm using mailscanner with sendmail 8.13.8, and the lock type is
posix, I have more than 10 servers with mailscanner. I use centos 5
and slackware 10.2/11 and in both operative sistems appears this
problem three or four times per day, receiving between 10000 and 20000
emails per day.

any advice?
Dario