Error using F-Secure 5.52

Dave Jones davejones70 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 21:26:55 IST 2007

>> Would it be possible to get MailScanner to utilize the F-Secure daemon?
>Agreed. But that will require documentation and more time. Can I leave
  you with the job of getting for fsavd documentation please?

After further research, it turns out that the "fsav" command line scanner
will automatically utilize the fsavd daemon if it is already running.  If it
is not already running fsav will launch fsavd for that scanning session and
then fsavd will shutdown until the next launch by MS.

I will make sure that fsavd is running before starting MailScanner and we
should be good to go.

--
Dave Jones