OT: How You doing Jules?

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 3 18:50:35 IST 2007

I'm doing okay at the moment. I am back in the office full time, but I
take at least an extra hour out of each day just to rest and recuperate.
Fortunately I have a TV receiver, 2 reclining chairs, a sofa and a
fridge in my office, so that's quite comfortable :-)

I have my next planned hospital appointment on 11th December, when I
will meet the liver transplant coordinators. Mail me or the list again
then and I'll let you know what happened.

Jules.

Craig Retief wrote:

> Hi Julian,
>

> This is a bit off topic but I just wanted to find out how you have
> been doing lately?
>

> Has your health been improving?
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Craig