Error in mailscanner with ID's duplicated

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Oct 3 18:20:20 IST 2007

on 10/3/2007 6:08 AM Dario Hernan spake the following:
> Hi, I see a full progression of the mail at the log.
> I hope that two mailscanner's child take the same mail to process, and
> when the first one end his job, move the mail to another folder and
> the second one doesn't found it.
> Is that possible?? there is a solution for that?

I don't think MailScanner should be doing that unless your locktype is somehow
wrong. I suppose it is possible with high mail volume and many children to
have two processes hit the same message a few times a day, but Julian would be
a better judge of that possibility.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and