Spamassassin Time outs {Scanned by Allteks Mailsafe}

Paul Houselander housey at sme-ecom.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 18:28:21 IST 2007

Hi

Nope I use one in sendmail and then leave the rest to spamassasin but not
within MailScanner itself.

I was kind of hoping some RBL was causing a problem, and everyone else was
seeing a problem to!! the funny thing is the last 20 mins or so things have
started to work normally again.

The first thing I checked was DNS which was resolving without a problem.

Strange but seems to be processing mail normally now.

Paul