MailScanner ANNOUNCE: 4.64.3 released

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:07:56 IST 2007

On 10/1/07, shuttlebox <shuttlebox at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/1/07, Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Hi folks!
> >
> > I have just released stable version 4.64.3.
>
> I have submitted a new Solaris package. Might take a day or so to find
> its way to all mirrors though.
>
> http://www.blastwave.org/packages/CSWmailscanner

Replying to myself...we're in some kind of freeze period to release a
stable collection of packages and therefore can't release any new
version to the unstable collection during that time which might be a
few more days. Until then you can find the package here:

http://www.blastwave.org/testing/mailscanner-4.64.3.1-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz

If you had an older version of CSWmailscanner installed it's a simple
pkgrm/pkgadd to replace it but if you're doing a new install you might
be better off to wait for it to be added to the collection so you can
benefit from the dependency handling of pkg-get.

--
/peter