Too messages in Hold folder when spamassassin is activated in MailScanner

Israel Garcia igalvarez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:12:29 GMT 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 8:44 AM, UxBoD <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:

> Why not install Squid for HTTP proxy and limit the available bandwidth to
> your users ?

We have squid BUT not with delay pools activated.. because the main traffic
is TO our servers (IN Traffic), because we have an Intranet web service
which there where people are connected all the time.. We use squid on the
other side, I mean for people who use Internet OUTGOING traffic..

One question.. is there a way to limit in mailscanner or postfix the amount
of mail to processed in HOLD FOLDER? I've been monitoring the HOLD folder
all these days and the most of the time is with few messages with no delay
in delivering, but sometimes hundreds and hundreds of mail comes at the same
time and the problem begins, 'cause the connection if FULL and SA takes some
times to check all mail.. but if I limit the amount's of mail in HOLD Folder
maybe things get better....:-)
thenks UxBoD

> Regards,
>
> --[ UxBoD ]--
> // PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
> // Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
> // Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
> // Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

Regards;
Israel Garcia