Need help with notifications not working

Dave Jones davejones70 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:51:07 GMT 2007

Anyone have any ideas why the only notifications are to the postmaster?  No
users are getting notifications for any of my domains I have listed in my
rules file.  How do I troubleshoot this on a busy server?

MailScanner.conf
==============
Notify Senders = yes
Notify Senders Of Viruses = no
Notify Senders Of Blocked Filenames Or Filetypes =
%rules-dir%/notification.rules
Notify Senders Of Blocked Size Attachments = %rules-dir%/notification.rules
Notify Senders Of Other Blocked Content = %rules-dir%/notification.rules

/etc/MailScanner/rules/notification.rules
From:       *@domain.com                  yes
From:       default                      no

--
Dave Jones