Greylisting Addon

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 08:24:54 GMT 2007

I used to use postgrey and then I've moved to sqlgrey which branched off from the postgrey tree when they decided they wanted to store the info in a sql database. Personally I like the sqlgrey as I found it more easily scalable to multiple mail servers... If you're on 1 server though then postgrey should be fine.

I don't think either one is currently being actively maintained though.

Jason